Be proactive about your future.
We will help you define your goals, then manage your resources to meet those goals in order to live well and give generously.
We use scientific methods and decades of expert information to help you manage your money. We use concrete, evidence-based research—not a crystal ball or intuition—to give you the best possible outcomes.
Our 425+ clients’ portfolios are in internationally diversified, low cost funds. We use index funds, ETFs, mutual funds, and private equity to gain the highest returns possible while managing risk. We don’t try to outsmart or out-time the market. Rather, we focus on long-term, disciplined strategies to meet your goals.
It’s not just how much money you make, but also how much you keep that matters. Our emphasis on tax efficiency will help improve your after-tax return. We’ll help you select the right types of accounts, place the right investment in the right account across your household, rebalance, and tax-loss harvest when appropriate. Through charitable planning, we’ll make the most of your giving goals while minimizing your tax burden.
We will be proactive about communicating with you, managing your investment portfolio, and prompting you to be disciplined in savings to reach your goals.
Jim spent over 20 years at the Chick-fil-A Support Center helping Operators keep more of what they earned.
Pursuing his passion to serve Operators and fellow Support staff with their personal finances, Jim left Chick-fil-A to join forces with Daniel to form Pandowealth.
Daniel’s background as an entrepreneur, business builder, and former engineering professional led him to pursue a masters in wealth management. His passion for serving others, pursuit of excellence, and empowering others’ success make him a perfect compliment to Jim.
Jim and Daniel thrive by advising clients to invest in their future, maximize giving, and simplify their finances. Together, they built Pandowealth to serve Chick-fil-A Operators and Support Center Staff by offering custom financial and retirement services.
As seen in Chick-fil-A Leadwell, we are an experienced vendor, and serving you is our pleasure.
The PAndoWEalth Name
Pando - Latin for “I spread out”; a community of aspens joined together by one single, massive root system.
Our name perfectly describes all that we believe in. We are part of a bigger family of generous givers who share the same “root” system, who want to spread joy through generosity.
We are closely connected to our community of clients, and we believe in the great work they are doing both separately and together to love and serve the world.
Meet the Team
A team with deep Chick-fil-A connections including previous employment at Chick-fil-A Support Center, WinShape, and in the restaurant. We live, breathe, eat, and enjoy Chick-fil-A and serving you is our pleasure.
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.
Help us be great servants.
As a paid intern, you will work directly with our advisor team and gain hands-on knowledge and exposure to a variety of areas. Interns will engage in industry software training, mentorship and networking opportunities, client interactions, financial plan preparation, and retirement solutions. This program immerses college students in the financial services industry and our unique culture. It is designed to give you the opportunity to take what you are learning in the classroom and apply it to a professional work setting.
This position is designed for students entering their junior or senior year of an undergraduate program or enrolled in a master's program who desire to gain supervised practical experience in financial planning. If you love building relationships, managing a diversity of tasks, have strong attention to detail, and want to be an important part of a growing team, then this opportunity is for you!
- Actively collaborate with other team members to solve issues and accomplish goals that enhance the client experience
- Assist in the development of presentations and reports as assigned
- Sit in on business and client meetings
- Assist in the preparation of customized comprehensive financial plans and portfolios for clients
- Work closely with team members to manage aspects of our client relationships and daily operations
- Assist with organizing and tracking new business activities
- Assist with training others in this role as the firm continues to grow
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to provide exceptional, proactive client service.
- Service-minded, both in service to our clients and to the rest of our team.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and strategic initiative towards implementing new process improvements.
- Fun to work with and enjoyable to be around.
- Takes on challenges that are put in front of them with a positive mentality
- Aptitude and passion for learning new things quickly with a strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Tech Savvy. Comfortable working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite.
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive planning and responsiveness to urgent needs
- Demonstrated maturity in interpersonal interactions as well as flexibility and adaptability to changing needs
- Experience operating in a paperless environment is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Chick-fil-A culture are a plus.
- Must be currently enrolled in a university bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- Knowledge and experience with Chick-fil-A culture is a plus.
Wherever you want as long as there is wi-fi availability/access. We use technology (Slack, Zoom, screen-sharing, etc.) that allows us to operate as a team regardless of location.
Culture is one of our biggest assets and we strive daily to nurture and protect it. You must embody our core values: Trust, Generosity, Better Together, Quality, and Growth. We refer to these core values in every part of the business including our hiring process, our onboarding of new team members, our performance review process, our incentive programs, and - when necessary - our separation process. Our firm is small, friendly, and informal; we value collaboration and open and honest communication. We hold ourselves to very high standards: we expect excellence from ourselves and each other. We are looking for others who value these same principles.
We would like to have you submit a 2-minute video introducing yourself and why you think you would be a good fit at Pandowealth. The link can be submitted to email@example.com along with your cover letter and resume.
We believe generosity is key to thinking well about building wealth.
Our goal is supporting clients giving $100M away in 10 years.Get Started Today!
Financial Learning Over Easy
Come scratch around and learn more.
Pt 3 Get Started with Saving: Teaching Kids to Save
Whatever this journey may look like for you and the kids you influence, encouraging them to value saving money will always serve them well in the journey of life.