Be proactive about your future.
We will help you define your goals, then manage your resources to meet those goals in order to live well and give generously.
We use scientific methods and decades of expert information to help you manage your money. We use concrete, evidence-based research—not a crystal ball or intuition—to give you the best possible outcomes.
Our 425+ clients’ portfolios are in internationally diversified, low cost funds. We use index funds, ETFs, mutual funds, and private equity to gain the highest returns possible while managing risk. We don’t try to outsmart or out-time the market. Rather, we focus on long-term, disciplined strategies to meet your goals.
It’s not just how much money you make, but also how much you keep that matters. Our emphasis on tax efficiency will help improve your after-tax return. We’ll help you select the right types of accounts, place the right investment in the right account across your household, rebalance, and tax-loss harvest when appropriate. Through charitable planning, we’ll make the most of your giving goals while minimizing your tax burden.
We will be proactive about communicating with you, managing your investment portfolio, and prompting you to be disciplined in savings to reach your goals.
Jim spent over 20 years at the Chick-fil-A Support Center helping Operators keep more of what they earned.
Pursuing his passion to serve Operators and fellow Support staff with their personal finances, Jim left Chick-fil-A to join forces with Daniel to form Pandowealth.
Daniel’s background as an entrepreneur, business builder, and former engineering professional led him to pursue a masters in wealth management. His passion for serving others, pursuit of excellence, and empowering others’ success make him a perfect compliment to Jim.
Jim and Daniel thrive by advising clients to invest in their future, maximize giving, and simplify their finances. Together, they built Pandowealth to serve Chick-fil-A Operators and Support Center Staff by offering custom financial and retirement services.
As seen in Chick-fil-A Leadwell, we are an experienced vendor, and serving you is our pleasure.
The PAndoWEalth Name
Pando - Latin for “I spread out”; a community of aspens joined together by one single, massive root system.
Our name perfectly describes all that we believe in. We are part of a bigger family of generous givers who share the same “root” system, who want to spread joy through generosity.
We are closely connected to our community of clients, and we believe in the great work they are doing both separately and together to love and serve the world.
Meet the Team
A team with deep Chick-fil-A connections including previous employment at Chick-fil-A Support Center, WinShape, and in the restaurant. We live, breathe, eat, and enjoy Chick-fil-A and serving you is our pleasure.
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.
Help us be great servants.
Client Service Associate
The Client Service Associate at Pandowealth is an integral part of our team serving as the true connection between our clients, and the entire team. This great communicator, influencer and enthusiastic person will support the vision, positive culture and team spirit across our firm and clients.
The key role of this position is to engage and support the overall success of many different projects and initiatives and by working side-by-side with our Advisory and Client Services teams. The Client Service Associate focuses on team engagement, client success, and project managing assignments. This individual enjoys and excels at managing the day to day operations, communications, investment management, compliance, and technology.
This position requires a proactive approach and an ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, good judgment, and an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. The ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical to this role. The Client Service Associate must be confident about decision-making under uncertainty and under extreme time pressure.
This is an entry level position that offers a defined career path with opportunities for advancement.
Client and Firm Engagement
- Provides administrative support as needed: answers calls, manages contacts, manages schedules, produces reports, and creates presentation materials
- Maintains and retains office files consistent with firm/professional policies and requirements
- Supports marketing and client events as requested including newsletters, blog, social, website, communications, office events, etc.
- Conducts other administrative related tasks and projects as needed
- Sends paperwork to clients using the electronic signature system while adhering to the Custodian’s compliance rules pertaining to electronic signatures
- Quality check and submit custodial items for processing
- Engage and support weekly Client Prep meetings, ensuring Advisory and Client Services teams are ready and prepared for upcoming client meetings
- Support client onboarding requirements for financial planning, investment management, business retirement plans, and tax prep services.
- Prepare and produce back-office support demands for basic client account requests
- Support back-office initiatives and/or core projects that support Advisory teams
- Gather and prepare necessary information for advisory meetings with clients.
- Supports Compliance to maintain an effective and robust investment advisory compliance program
- Conducts certain compliance program tests
- Performs other compliance related tasks and projects as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Preference given to those pursuing FPQP (Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional) certification
- 0-4 years in Client Services role
- Experience with G Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and DocuSign is desired.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- General tech stack proficiency
- Knowledge of RIA operations, regulations, compliance, and oversight
- Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty and can deal with confidential information daily
- Ability to handle stress in an ever-changing investment market
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Compensation Range: $35,000 - $50,000 base pay; plus incentives and designation pay
Supervisor: Director of Operations
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 401(k) retirement plan participation, with up to 5% company match
- Annual professional development allowance
- Education reimbursement opportunities
- Cell Phone / Internet Subsidy
- 4 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave for birth or adoption of a child
- Office set up allowance
- Branded clothing allowance
- Reimbursement for costs associated with certifications & maintaining CE's
- Company-owned laptop computer provided
We believe generosity is key to thinking well about building wealth.
Our goal is supporting clients giving $100M away in 10 years.Get Started Today!